MGLI 016: Customer Service
This course is designed to teach you about the customer service work environment, methods for successful customer relations, and career advancement tactics. This course, which aims to provide students with a solid knowledge base in the areas of computer skills, business communications, and best customer service practices.
General information about this course and its requirements can be found below.
This course is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. For licensing purposes, a “course” is defined as the structure, syllabus, learning outcomes, unit descriptions, and the framing text that accompanies resources curated from third parties. In this course specifically, all resources, including those authored by Dr. Steven R. Van Hook, also fall under the same license.
Acknowledgements: This course was supplied by Saylor Academy
Lessons Sample lesson
- Introduction: The Customer Service Workplace
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Creating Favourable Impressions
- Communication Appeals & Tactics
- Understanding the Customer
- How People Make Buying Decisions
- Who Are Your Publics?
- Verbal and Nonverbal Communication
- Effective Writing Skills
- The Sixty-Second Elevator Pitch
- Professional Personal Presentation Skills
- Unit 1: Discussion
- Short Writing Exercise: The Customer Service Worker